TourAcademy Junior Golf Camp FAQs
- 1) What is your teaching Philosophy?
- The philosophy of the TOURAcademy brand begins with the commitment to educate our students. Through a complete education, students will leave the academy with the tools necessary to improve their games. This is a direct product of the programs that comprise the four “Cornerstones of Improvement”:
- Full Swing, Short Game and On-course Instruction
- Club Fitting
- Mental Conditioning
The cornerstones and their programs are directly supported by and based on the following:
- What the best players in the world are doing – PGA TOUR
- Geometry of golf specific motion
- Biomechanics of golf specific motion
Our goal is to continue to learn from the best players in the world, especially on the PGA TOUR. These players are the best at what they do and will support the techniques within our instructional programs. These techniques will also be supported in the way of geometry and biomechanics. Understanding the necessary science of golf will be mandatory and pivotal in the delivery of information.
The delivery of this information is through a “building block approach”. We will deliver useful information that is complete, easy to understand and builds upon itself in a logical progression. This progression is designed to provide a template to build a complete game.
- 2) What ages and skill level are the TOURAcademy Junior Golf Camps geared toward?
- TOURAcademy Junior Golf Camps are offered to young athlete’s ages 7 through 17. Most of our programs are designed to accommodate players of all skill levels from beginner to top high school players.
- 3) How are the campers supervised?
- The campers are supervised by the staff both on and off the course. Our staff is chosen not only for their golf teaching ability, but also for their maturity and responsibility.
- 4) Where can I find detailed information for a camp that I’m already registered for such as packing lists, schedules, directions etc.?
- After you register for one of our camps, a detailed confirmation and registration packet is sent out to you, either by email or by US Mail within a private website only accessible by registered campers. The registration packet contains answers to all the important questions about camps, including what to bring with you, what time to arrive, as well as directions and maps to the facilities. This packet of information also contains important health and release forms, which every camper must complete before attending camp.
- 5) Do I need to bring a health form to camp?
- Yes, all campers are required to bring a health form to camp. We cannot allow campers to participate unless they have turned these in.
- 6) I paid a $250 deposit when I registered. When is the balance due?
- For Summer Camps, your balance is due by May 15th. You may pay the balance online or by phone.
- 7) What happens if TOURAcademy Junior Camps (TAJC) cancels my camp?
- In the unlikely event TAJC cancels your camp session, we will refund all camp tuition and registration fees. TAJC is not responsible for personal travel or other expenses associated with attending the camp. Camper waives any and all damages that may otherwise arise out of any camp cancellation and agrees to accept as liquidated damages said camp tuition and registration fees.
- 8) What is your Refund Policy?
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to camp start date will be refunded less a $75 administration fee. Cancellations within 30 days of camp start date will receive a credit voucher toward future TOURAcademy Jr. Camp less $75, valid for one (1) year from date of issue.