Aviara Golf Club
A top golf course in San Diego and Southern California.
Named the #1 golf resort in Southern California according to the readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Also, named one of the best resort golf courses in the country by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine, Aviara Golf Club is San Diego’s only golf course designed by Arnold Palmer.
Aviara Golf Club features a memorable coastal layout: par 72, 18 holes over 7,007 yards uniquely sculpted around rolling hillsides, plenty of bunkers, water features, and landscaped with native wildflowers of Southern California.
- Aviara Golf Club Top 100 facilities honored by GOLF Magazine for 2016-2017
- Premier Resorts, Silver Medal Golf Resort 2016-2017
- Best Courses to Play, GolfWeek Magazine, 2018
- Top 25 Courses in California (#15), Golf Advisor
- Best of Golf Advisor (#42), Golf Advisor
- Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the US (#8), Golf Advisor
- Top 25 Off-course amenities in the US (#19), Golf Advisor
- Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the US (#8), Golf Advisor
- Top 25 Course Conditions in the US (#19), Golf Advisor
- Top 100 “Best in State,” Golf Digest, 2013 (#31 in California)
- Conde Nast Traveler, Top 15 Golf Resorts in America, 2012 (#1 in San Diego, #6 in California)
- Golf Digest, Top 75 Golf Resorts in America, 2009 – 2012 (#1 in San Diego)